✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dark Poem - "Sleepless Night"



Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep or to remain asleep long enough to feel rested, especially when this is a problem that continues over time. This poem is about me and what I feel and experience having it. Hope you can relate to it.
Photo by Joshua Reddekopp on Unsplash

It’s already 12:25 PM, it’s already dusky
I can’t sleep, my mind is still lively
It seems I’m a night owl already
Having a hard time to become sleepy

Give me a dose of sleeping pills;
It might help me feel drowsy
Or I will listen to whiskey lullaby,
Maybe it will make me dozy

Hand me my beers they say its effective
I’ll get drunk until I feel wasted
Or I’ll just play with my balls
They say it’s a fact, a natural sedative?

I think getting worn out is another way;
To sleep easily in my soft mattress
I’ll work very hard and exhaust myself
It might help me to fall asleep

The time is 1:00 AM, it’s really late now
I need to calm down and lose my eyes
I do really feel it; I’m on my way;
To my sweet dreamland, I slip away

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.