✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Poem about Faking

"Fake"

I woke up early in the morning
To respond to the cue of my father
And here I am again
My eyes still sleeping

I saw the sun shining
Its rays touch my skin
And the sky was so clear
Where the birds are flying

While I’m walking under the shadows of the trees
 I heard the voice so fierce
If the dog standing like a beast
 My body starts to shake its muscles  

Thank God I survived
To the big deals, I surpassed
And the greatest fear I had
Still living in my heart

Mistaken Identity
She looks at me
And I look at her
We look each other

Oh! I’m glad to see her
She smiles at me
And smile at her
We smile at each other

Oh! I’m falling in love with her
She kisses me
And I kiss her
We kiss each other

Oh! I want to marry her
She asks my name
And I ask her name Oh man!
She’s my uncle

-Roger Rangasa-

Fear by Cristian Newman



Leona Lewis - Run

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for
your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please shoot me an email if interested. Thanks!


Also visit my weblog :: Diet Plans for Women to Lose Weight

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.