✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Love Poem - "I Love You, Goodbye"


I’m writing this poem to you my ex-lover
I just want to let you know I am doing good
I’m happier now with someone else
Who never take me for granted
Not like what you’ve done in the past.

I’m writing this poem to say “thank you”
For letting me find myself
For letting me realize I deserve better.
I hope you’ll find yours too
But please don’t let him feel the hell 
Take good care of people who loves you.

I’m writing this poem to bid farewell
To let you know I’m not going back to you.
I wish you happiness and contentment
Please do take care of yourself
You may look for me in someone else
But what I’ve given you is pure
You’ll miss me for sure, I love you goodbye

Love Poem - "I Love You, Goodbye"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.