✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Friday, April 5, 2019

Love Poen - "Wasted Love"


Its been almost a year
When you’ve broken my heart
And I’ve settled everything back,
But you’ve never replied.

Today, you have emailed me.
Asking forgiveness from your apathy
Telling me you miss me big-time.

Somehow I am teary-eyed.
Not because I miss you
Nor I still love you.
It’s a feeling of dismay.
For the love that was wasted.

Because to go back over time.
I’ve loved you more than you know.
Now, I have someone else.
Who loves me more than you do.
And makes me feel as a whole.

I’m sorry but our time was over.
And there’s no looking back
For a wasted adoration,
Will never be given back again.


Photo by Sydney Sims on Unsplash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.