✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Sunday, November 4, 2018

A Poem about Mistaken Love

Day and night I think of you
It was everything; it feels so real
You're special from the day I saw you
We chatted all day long and on
Wishing that we'd be together soon

One day you called my phone
I heard your voice, I fall for you more
I want your kisses and hugs
Draw you near into my arms
Be as one till we fall asleep deeply

Our love was pure thru chats and calls
Then you video chat, I fall for you more
I began to think about going home
Filed my leave at work, excited to see you
But I can't wait so I resign and awol

The day has come and I went hometown
We decided to meet at the near city 
I glance at her face she looks differently
Between her pictures online and personal
I feel disappointed I don't know why?

So I ask myself is it love or flirtation
Pictures are deceiving on social media sites
Now I am unsure if what I've done is right
For the one, I've fallen in love is just someone,
Online who uses apps to be someone

But my heart beats for her all the time
I miss her when she's not chatting 
Loving her in person is another story 
Things are really odd online and offline
I wonder if this is just a mistaken love. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog!
We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a
writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I think I
would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some
of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
Regards!

Mr Deepy said...

Hello, I would certainly consider it in the future. Thanks for stopping by on my poetry blog.

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.