✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Dark Poem - "Sick and Tired"

I don't feel well today
It seems like there’s fire inside
And everything is so confusing.
My body is sick and tired now
I want to go to a place 
Where no one knows me
Start again and be free 
For what I am inside.
I am sick and tired of crying
Thinking of what to do next
Afraid of what other people think. 
I want to fly, burst out 
On this self-bondage, I’ve created
I’m a little crazy and cold
Too indifferent and broken
I need a fix and no one understands
How heavy the weight I'm carrying
Anyways, I don't need your pity
Nor your sympathies
Cause I know this is all my fault
I caught myself in this pitfall
Hellish and dark, no way to escape
Should I give up now?
Coz I’m really tired and sick. 
Oh God, help me. 

Photo by Daria Nepriakhina on Unsplash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.