✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Poem about Paradise

I can’t wait to see the beauty of the place
Where I lived there for how many years
I’m sad to leave and migrate to another place
But it’s nice to be back to the paradise where I live…

I remember everything way back to my childhood years
Climbing the trees, swimming in rivers and lakes
Playing games together with my friends
Good to reflect all the childhood years…

My heart and soul living in fear, knowing my place is in danger
 Blue seas, rivers turned to the gray cause of garbage and waste from factories
Clean and fresh air is polluted and unclear
The birds fly away from where they linger, their habitats are lost forever…

What happened to the paradise I proud to live with?
Some people break the place of innocence
They don’t care about the future of their offspring
It’s hard to get back the true image of the paradise where I live…

Paradise by Jakob Owens

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.