✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Friday, March 7, 2014

A Poem about Dreams - "Ambitious"

The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment when you are between asleep and awake when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is a reality, and it really happened. ~James Arthur Baldwin
Dream Catcher by Andreas Wagner


On the first day, I dream
Oh yes! I dream I dream, I dream
I walk and sit and walk and sit
I want to be a star!

On the second day, I dream
Oh yes! I dream I dream, I dream
I stand and clap and stand and clap
I want to be a king!

On the third day, I dream
Oh yes! I dream I dream, I dream
I eat and sleep and eat and sleep
I want to be a billionaire

On the last day, I dream
Oh No! I’m still dreaming?!
I think and breathe and think and breathe
Realizing that if I keep on dreaming
Nothing will happen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that's close to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

Also visit my web page; coconut oil hair

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.