✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Love Poem: Mistaken Love

Life is sometimes unpredictable,
It gives you chances and choices
In a very mysterious way.
One example is my love story;
I’ve fallen in love with two people
At the same time.
But in a very complicated manner;
I chose the one which I desire,
And left the one who truly loves.
Then one night...
The one I’ve preferred to stay,
Uttered a secret that made me gasp...
“I have an affair with somebody else,
Just far away but we’re 5 yrs already.”
Those words broke my heart hard.
It felt like someone splashed,
Cold and hot water all over my body.
It felt so numb...it was painful.
I couldn’t believe it, that the one
Who’s worth keeping...
Was the one that got away. 

Photo by Luis Galvez on Unsplash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.