✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Friday, April 20, 2018

Life Poem: Messed Up

I'm drowning in this silence
I'm dying with this isolation
I'm so tired of being messed up
I'm done with this foolish life

Is someone out there?
Please reach me out from this darkness
Help me with this confusion
Coz I'm so lost in this life

I got no friends at work
I feel so alone and outcasted
I don't feel I belong in this place
Too different to conform in this workplace

I wanna give up and resign in this job
I don't feel I'm likely to grow here
Every day I feel like a robot
No one noticed I am hurting deep down

Please help me God in this trial
I don't know if I could even make it
I just feel so melancholic each day
Seems like everyone doesn't like me.

Photo by frankie cordoba on Unsplash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.