✍ 🅂🄴🄰🅁🄲🄷 🄰 🄿🄾🄴🄼 ✍

Saturday, August 23, 2014

A poem about Happiness



This poem is about smiling. A beautiful curve of your lips that gives charm and seduction. It is one of the best thing to do at times of difficulty, and may also captivate a longing heart. This poem is dedicated to my crush.
Your Smile

Staring at those smirks
Makes my stomach flutters,
Seeing those grins in your face
Makes my day perfect
That is the day when my heart
Say “You’re the one I’ve been waiting for”

I feel happy when you are there
Your stares are alluring
With your beautiful smiles
And your peachy eyes
I’ve become your admirer
How I wish someday you’ll be mine

The day when you appeared
In my dreams and in my mind
Is the day I asked myself?
Do I like you?
Because I want you
    My heart smiles because of you         

It was pure feeling
And I know it was real
I know it was pure for all I wanted
Is to make you happy
And spend the rest of my time
With you smiling

I don’t know what you feel
But let me vent what my heart speaks
And what my mind portrays
Even I don’t get till the end
I am blissful enough
That I’ve seen your magical smiles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Related Poems

 
© Morbid Poems. All Right Received.